Intro

Tasting the best that Utah has to offer from Provo to Salt Lake City.

Monday, October 4, 2010

Skweez-ing Today...

In an earlier post, I talked about receiving texts for daily restaurant deals.  If you didn't do it then, start now: text "food" to 53535 and follow the instructions they send you.

I just had to tell you all about today's text.  If you go to Ruth's Diner you will get 40% off of your entire bill. 
I think that these deals are one-day only, so if you get the chance, get there tonight for a delicious meal for a little less.

 Did I mention before that they have the best mac and cheese ever?!?!

Cheers.

1 comment:

  1. Oh how I wish I had seen this post earlier!!! Ruth's is my favorite and would have been well worth the drive for 40% off!!! Now I'm just frustrated!

    ReplyDelete